Senior LIMS Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Seqirus, part of the CSL Family, is a leader in egg-based influenza vaccine manufacturing, in-licensed vaccines and specialty pharmaceuticals, we are also the sole supplier of a unique range of products made in the national interest for the Australian Government. We operate as one integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats.
Located in Parkville (Australia) and part of the global quality systems team, an exciting full-time permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Digital QC, you will:
- Be the LIMS Subject Matter Expert (SME) and participate in all deviation investigations to ensure timely closure;
- Work on any systems related CAPAs and support evaluations of change controls thereof;
- Help administer MODA and LIMS requests ;
- Compile LIMS related metrics and present to senior managers;
- Perform training on applicable LIMS system roles to support manufacturing, technical development and quality activities.
- Support site and function audit preparations concerning LIMS functionality.
- Work with other Seqirus and CSL Quality functions to share best practices and identify / system improvement opportunities across Quality systems and processes.
Your skills and experience
To be considered for this role you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in related scientific field
- 5+ years of laboratory experience;
- 5+ years of experience with electronic management systems, specifically LIMS;
- Working Knowledge of LIMS Labware system and associated coding of LIMS builds associated with analytical testing (V6 Preferred);
- Experience in a role requiring the resolution of complex problems;
- Experience in a role requiring collaboration and communication and the need to influence and negotiate;
- Understanding of GMP and quality systems.
How to apply: Please send us your resume and cover letter (in one document), which addresses the criteria above and includes reference number R-191613 by December 12, 2022.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!