Senior Medical Manager
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity exists to join the CSL Seqirus Medical Affairs department as a Senior Medical Manager. As the Senior Medical Manager, you will be a professional valued for medical excellence. By investing in relationships and through your knowledge, expertise and insights you will enhance the reputation and success of CSL Seqirus.
Reporting to the Associate Medical Director Nephrology and Iron, you will lead strategic thinking around unmet needs and medical management of kidney diseases. You will engage in scientific exchange with medical science opinion leaders and health consumer representatives.
- Contribute to the strategic product plan for the region/country and lead the development and execution of the medical plan.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments within Medical Affairs and across the organization in Brand teams, Regulatory, Health Economics and other teams.
- Develop collaborative and respectful relationships with all partners, including external experts , healthcare professional groups and consumer organisations.
- Promotional review to ensure compliance of materials under Medicines Australia Code
- Contribute to the Medical Affairs department, assisting with the identification of process improvements and leading designated departmental and functional projects.
- Advanced tertiary qualification in health sciences (MD, PhD, PharmD)
- 5 or more years of experience following terminal degree, in clinical and/or health services education or research including 2-3 years of related experience in the pharma industry
- Coaching skills and the ability to support junior team members
- Understanding of medical governance and knowledge of the Medicines Australia (MA) Code of Conduct is important in your role and is required for reviewing and approving promotional and educational materials.
- High level of collaboration and integrity.
Apply now to join a purpose-driven, values-based company committed to improving patient health
Applications must include a CV and cover letter.
Benefits to You:
At CSL, we encourage you to make your well-being a priority. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and opportunities for career growth and development. You will work in a dynamic and diverse environment where you can make a difference in people's lives through innovation.
CSL is a leading global biotechnology company that has been driven by our promise to save lives through innovation since 1916. We have a dynamic portfolio of life-saving medicines, including those that treat haemophilia and immune deficiencies, as well as vaccines to prevent influenza. As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!