Visual Inspection Technician
Job Type: Full time
We are hiring for Commercial Visual Inspection Technicians (Multiple positions available) in our manufacturing Visual Inspection department at Broadmeadows site. Reporting to Commercial Visual Inspection Supervisor you will be responsible to conduct activities within the Commercial Visual Inspection area for visual inspection of empty bottles and semi-finished product.
These roles will on rotating shift-morning and afternoon.
- Conduct activities to meet the Master Production Schedule and the forecasted product demand
- Actively assist trouble shooting of day to day issues
- Identify and support process development and innovation within the Visual Inspection area
- Identify improvements in documentation to ensure compliance
- Ensure duties are conducted in a GMP compliant manner
- Ensure all work and product is appropriately status labelled
- Ensure batch documentation is completed in a timely manner and meets all predefined quality requirements and standards
To be successful:
- Preferred tertiary qualification in science/engineering or relevant experience (minimum of VCE qualification)
- Communication and relationship skills
- Knowledge of cGMP
- Laboratory or manufacturing experience would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Blood products or relevant field
- Ability to maintain attention to detail in relation to quality of product and processes
We are open to candidates that do not have manufacturing experience but want to work at an advanced manufacturing facility, making a difference to the lives of patients in Australia and overseas. Utilise your technical experience at our manufacturing facility!
Please include a CV and Cover Letter in your application. Applications close 5pm AEST on 10 June 2023.
At CSL, we are driven by our promise to stakeholders, including our employees. CSL is committed to building a workplace where employees can have promising futures by fulfilling their career aspirations, realizing their potential and being part of a purpose-driven company with a Values-based culture. We strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal, and Torres Strait Islanders as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!