QC Chemistry Analyst
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an Analyst to join the Quality Control (QC) Chemistry team at Seqirus Parkville in this dynamic Analyst role. Reporting to QC Chemistry Team leader, you will perform a range of dry and wet chemistry tests including GC, UV, HPLC and AA in accordance with the code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), GLP and company standard operating procedures. You will also troubleshoot both test methods and instruments and write reports.
In this full-time fixed term role until 31th Dec 2024 you will:
- Perform all routine chemical testing (including raw materials, intermediates and finished products) using a wide range of instrumentation including UV/VIS, AAS, NIR, GC and HPLC;
- Assist in the interpretation of data from assays conducted with complex technical equipment in the laboratory;
- Review, update and check SOP’s, controlled documentation and test procedures to ensure they are in accordance to the current compendias (BP/EP/USP) where required;
- Maintain, configure and calibrate complex technical equipment in accordance with approved procedures;
- Prepare and maintain standards and controls for the QC department;
- Participate in deviation investigations and implementation of CAPAs and change controls;
- Support the team to be audit ready at all times.
The Selection Criteria
To be considered for this role you have:
- A tertiary qualification in science, chemistry or laboratory function is desirable;
- 1-2+ years' laboratory testing experience including experience in a GMP pharmaceutical environment;
- Experience in a role requiring accuracy in entering data and maintaining testing record
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP and to follow complex test procedures;
- Experience using laboratory instrumentation and good technical skills to maintain and troubleshoot equipment;
- Experience work un-supervised in a busy lab environment.
How to apply: Please send us your resume and covering letter (in one document), which addresses the criteria above and includes reference number R-213726.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!