Job Type: Not Specified
Store Person – Emerald
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Store Person to join our team. The Emerald branch specialises in heavy vehicle repairs and maintenance across on-highway, marine and power generation products.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Pick and deliver parts from the warehouse and process customer orders.
- Wrapping and strapping of pallets,
- Data entry of parts requests and follow up on arrival/inspection of parts in coordination with the team.
- Receive incoming goods, accurately sort, label/package, store goods and arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in the parts/admin and service departments.
- Complete cycle-counts and routine stock takes
- Undertake housekeeping duties to ensure work area is maintained, cleaned and safe.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Forklift experience desirable
- Have the willingness and flexibility to work reasonable overtime as required
- Previous warehousing/stores experience – ideally in a similar industry is preferred
- Previous experience in a customer facing role as part of a team would be beneficial
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office – intermediate Excel) and have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Overtime penalties. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Salary continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here - link to our work180 page\: https\://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits