Job Type: Not Specified
Trades Assistant – MRC Perth
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for talented Trade Assistants to work in our Master Rebuild Centre. Based in our Perth workshop, you will provide support to our team of specialist Technicians. You will be an integral team member within our engine remanufacturing operation, which supports our Mining business and customers across the west coast of Australia.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Join a world class remanufacturing team preparing parts for re-use.
- Develop new skills whilst supporting experienced Technicians
- Maintain work area and tools for cleanliness and remove any hazards
- Join a safety culture that will not only keep you safe at work, but also develop skills to keep you safe at home
- Utilizing the latest assembly monitoring processes and controls to manufacture world class engines
- Comply with all safe work procedures including Personal Protective Equipment to create a safe work environment
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Previous experience as a Trade assistant is desirable, however full training will be provided
- A strong work ethic and a desire to be successful
- Have a genuine commitment to workplace safety
- Be part of a diverse team who work together to find solutions
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Overtime penalties. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Salary continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal-opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here(link to our work180 page\: https\://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits.