National Sales Manager - Off Highway
Job Type: Not Specified
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented National Sales Manager to join our Filtration sales team. This highly visible role is responsible for the overall partnership management of Key accounts nationally and lead off highway sales team.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Guide team of regionally based business manager and sets goals for their training, development, performance, and career planning.
- Play a key role in managing the relationship and implementing the company’s growth strategy with key accounts and assume a pivotal role in the South Pacific leadership team.
- Manages and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
- Develop business strategy to achieve short to long term sales and profit growth targets. Participate in developing and regularly reviewing the strategy to penetrate into appropriate market segments.
- Identify new business opportunities, including key alliances, strategic partners and joint ventures, in traditional and non-traditional Cummins Filtration market segments. Drive distribution channel in the development of new business.
- Achieve revenue and share goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Provide timely and accurate reports and forecasts using Cummins tools, processes, and CRM systems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Ability to develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Track record in building strong relationships with existing & new customers, engaging effectively across different levels to influence outcomes and achieve results.
- An ability to devise, plan and implement sales and marketing initiatives, and to negotiate and market ideas internally and externally.
- Strong commercial acumen .
- Solid interpersonal skills with a solution focused approach to sales.
- Current unrestricted drivers license.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary - commensurate with experience Superannuation. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. A range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
“We are proud to be recognized as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here (link to our work180 page\: https\://au.work180.co/employers/cummins-australia) to check out our Benefits”