Technician - Field Service
Job Type: Not Specified
Technician - Field Service
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Field Service Technician to join our team specialising in engine repairs and maintenance for our Toowoomba branch.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Deliver a first-class service to our customers across, automotive, mining and power generation
- Complete repairs and maintenance of heavy diesel products and attend to breakdowns in the field, this will be on an on-call roster
- Diagnose and repair engines
- Inspect and replace components as required
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the Service Supervisor
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
To be successful in this role, you will need the following\:
- Service Documentation
- Technical Escalation
- Diagnostics Application
- Electronic Service Tool
- Engine Systems Interactions
- Health and Safety Fundamentals
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred)
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly rate paid as a permanent salary. $5K sign on bonus. Overtime penalties. Uniform. Further training. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here (link to our work180 page\: https\://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/cummins-australia/jobs ) to check out our Benefits