Job Type: Not Specified
Accounting - Graduate
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented and aspiring Accounting Graduate to join our team in Scoresby . In this role, you will have two 12-months rotational program that gives you the opportunity to work closely with Financial Control and Business Partnering & Reporting team.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Prepares general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Provide accounting support and financial analysis
- Assist in internal/external/SOX audit process
- Assist in inventory costing process, including associated system maintenance
- Assist with forecast and annual AOP
- Executes special projects as assigned
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Relevant Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Commerce, or other related disciplines (major in accounting) completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, Feb 2024.
- Excellent team player with dedication and maturity to work alone.
- Excellent communication, with meticulous attention to detail
- Results & data led and proven ability to display strong creative skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong excel knowledge with ability to deal with financial numbers (V look up, Pivot etc.)
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous base salary
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Comprehensive Cummins training provided
- Income Protection continuance insurance
- Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles
- Annual remuneration review
- Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Program available to employees
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here (link to our work180 page\: https\://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/cummins-australia/jobs) to check out our Benefits