APAC Credit Manager
Job Type: Not Specified
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic APAC Credit Manager, who is looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic organisation. This credit management role will allow you to utilise your expertise in leading and engaging a team, developing rapport with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, and identify and implement efficiency gains allowing us to optimise the utilisation of our team resources. You will have the opportunity to work alongside strong leaders, within a supportive and collaborative work environment with a focus on the best customer experience. This role will have a seat on the global credit counsel and will be involved in the design and implementation of best practises for the credit function globally.
We Offer Hybrid work arrangements
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Manage end-to-end credit management function across the APAC region including credit risk management, working capital, collection, reporting and analytics.
- Perform credit risk assessments on strategic accounts, providing solutions in line with the Corporate Credit Policy and maintain a low-risk debtor portfolio.
- Monitor credit exposures and apply your understanding of trade finance, providing support to sales and marketing by offering advice and solutions to meet business requirements.
- Identify and lead continuous process improvement activities related to Accounts Receivable/credit systems, processes, customer experiences and policies.
- Manage, and develop our diverse professional staff to their full potential and provide growth opportunities across the teams.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, finance, or business administration would be desirable, but not essential.
- Qualifications in Credit Management and significant relevant work experience in the field of Credit management and collection
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader with both risk management and credit experience in high volume credit.
- Strong problem solving skills to effectively analyse and interpret financial data into meaningful insights (i.e. attention to detail)
- Strong continuous improvement mindset\: ability and desire to drive optimal outcomes.
- Excellent relationship builder and ability to balance risk, and commercial outcome.
- Customer Service mindset with the strong desire to provide the best experience for internal and external customers.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible Lifestyle– Hours/Times
- Competitive hourly rate paid as a permanent salary (Or Permanent Salary)
- Hybrid work arrangements with 40% onsite
- Comprehensive Cummins product training provided
- Income Protection continuance insurance
- Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles
- Annual remuneration review