Job Type: Not Specified
Our culture believes inPOWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what#LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Mechanic to join our team specialising in Heavy Vehicle repairs and maintenance for our Carole Park, Brisbane branch. We have multiple opportunities available!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways\:
- Deliver a first-class service to our customers across, automotive, mining and power generation
- Complete repairs and maintenance of heavy diesel equipment
- Inspect and replace components as required
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any incidents
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents
To be successful in this role you will need the following\:
- Mechanical trades qualified as a Heavy diesel mechanic or automotive Mechanic (light / heavy / engine recon)
- Experience as a technician in the service and maintenance of heavy or light diesel products. Cummins engines is highly preferred
- Engine rebuild and reconditioning experience is highly desirable
- Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities
- Automotive industry experience is highly regarded but not essential
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly rate paid as a permanent salary. $5k sign on bonus. Overtime penalties. Uniform. Further training. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Income Protection continuance insurance. Discounts with select private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided and a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
We are proud to be recognised as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for All Women. Click here (link to our work180 page\: https\://work180.com/en-au/for-women/employer/cummins-australia/jobs) to check out our Benefits