Group Account Director, Advertising (Manager)
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Our Deloitte Digital enable clients to realise their potential by helping them envision their future, formulate strategy and define the digital vision for their customers and implement the required customer experience. In doing so, we address the full range of top management issues –customer experience strategy, digital strategy, technology delivery and customer adoption.
About the role
You will design leading digital experiences for our clients, create compelling concepts and see that vision through to reality. It will be your responsibility to articulate, rationalise and defend conceptual and directional choices. You will manage budgets, scope and resources across multiple projects or multiple clients. You will be expected to lead cross-functional teams, collaborate with other designers, developers, project managers and clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts.
- Manage projects – develop and manage projects
- Manage clients – build and manage relationships, interact with senior client stakeholders
- Manage fees – track against key metrics, oversee billing and account management
- Lead people – manage, counsel, coach, mentor
- Act as a thought leader and develop the creative footprint in Sydney
- Develop business – including relationship selling and proposal development
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You will have:
- Minimum 7 years within digital agency or client facing consultancy, delivering to top tier clients in the public
- Proven hands-on experience developing new user-centred visual and interaction solutions to complex client problems
- Strong user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital applications from concept to launch
- Have a thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, managing client relationships, and pre-sales activities
- Experience leading teams to create innovative user interfaces for web, mobile and other digital products
- User-centric approach to design principles and best practice
- Up-to-date knowledge of current design interactive trends
- Ability to generate and design intelligent, inspirational concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use
- Be team player who presents with confidence, gets the difference between good and great and is prepared to go beyond to raise the bar
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.