Manager - Intelligent Automation
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33212
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible work in an agile environment.
- Emerging Technology and Consulting Exposure in a dedicated Data and AI Environment.
What will your typical day look like?
Join a dynamic team implementing Data and AI solutions for marquee clients across a range of industries. You will immerse yourself in our client’s world and use your deep architecture and problem-solving skills coupled with our library of accelerators and frameworks to breakdown client challenges and design pragmatic solutions.
As an Manager within the team, you will work with Australia’s most dynamic professional services team focused on developing solutions for clients. You will have an opportunity to design and build data pipelines, data-enabled platforms, dashboarding and reporting solutions, data consumption APIs and a variety of other solutions so our end users can thrive in a data-rich world.
About the team:
Our diverse Data & AI team comprises over 500 specialist practitioners across Australia, each of whom are constantly curious and excited about combining their business acumen and technological expertise to create data-centric solutions that help solve complex problems and transform or reinvent our client’s business.
Our Data & AI teamwork with public and private sector clients helping them to design and implement world leading solutions and capabilities. From solving air and ground transport network issues through our industry-first Optimal Reality digital twin solution, bringing automation capabilities to vaccine rollout programs, to helping our clients move to a sustainable world, we are the partner of choice for our clients and our alliance vendors.
Our technology relationships with market leading vendors such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Snowflake, Salesforce, and Informatica enable our practitioners to be at the forefront of new and emerging capabilities and to deliver our suite of services at scale. We are consistently recognised as leaders in Cloud, Data, Analytics and AI, including in the latest analyst reports.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
What we want you to bring:
- Client management and consulting experience (preferred).
- Hands-on leadership experience in Data, AI, Automaton, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong time / productivity management skills.
- Experience in business transformation, process optimisation, and/or intelligent automation
- Strong analytical, verbal, presentation and organisational skills
- Experience in or knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or another leading automation capability.
- Experience in or knowledge of AI technologies such as such as Optical Character Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Experience in or knowledge of process optimisation techniques (eg. Lean Six Sigma), mining tools such as Signavio and Celonis Experience in process optimisation techniques such as Lean Six Sigma
- Demonstrable technology skills through qualification and/or experience
- Experience using data modelling tools such as ERWIN, Lucid Chart, MS Visio or equivalent.
- Experience building dashboard and reporting solutions in Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or Similar will be highly regarded.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.