Technology Consulting Professionals - Sydney
Job Type: Full time
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
Our Technology Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) team, is at the forefront of technology and innovation to help our clients imagine their business, solve the most complex business and technology problems and help accelerate their transformational journey. We are currently hiring Consultants / Senior Consultants/ Managers level within our Sydney team for the following areas of expertise:
- Business Led Technology Strategy and Business Case Development
- IT Mergers and Acquisition Advisory
- Enterprise Design combining Enterprise Architecture, Service Design, and Human Centred Design techniques
- IT Operating Model Transformation
- IT Sourcing
- IT Program Integration including project management and technology-enabled transformation delivery.
- ServiceNow Development
What will your typical day look like?
Never expect a boring day in our Tech Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform how our clients work and impact their markets. As a Consultant / Senior Consultant/ Manager expects to:
- Work closely with our clients as a trusted advisor completing analysis to understand their problems and form recommendations
- Complete research and explore ideas to help solve complex business problems
- Look to identify how technology and innovation can help our clients differentiate and gain a competitive advantage
- Develop enterprise architecture blueprints and requirements using design techniques across application, information, integration, infrastructure, and security domains
- Provide solution advice end technical assurance
- Support our clients to explore innovation in the market and procure the services and solutions they need
- Provide implementation support including project management office support and coaching.
About the team
As a member of our diverse and innovative TS&T team in Sydney, you’ll be provided with opportunities to help shape the direction of varied clients by solving complex business and technology problems. This could include selecting and designing technology strategies, structuring enterprise and domain architecture functions, and executing technology-led transformations. Projects in Sydney are often multi-disciplinary; you’ll engage with other specialized Offerings – such as Organisation Transformation, Finance and Performance, Data and AI – to create bespoke solutions and make an impact that matters. By joining our team you gain access to a network of local and global experts to answer our client’s problems and to grow you as a professional.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with 2-10 years of experience in a client-facing/advisory role, either in-house or in a Consulting environment, in one or more of the following areas:
- Passionate about IT Strategy, Innovation, and Emerging Technologies
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Enterprise Design including Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- Technology Sourcing, Vendor Management
- IT Programme/Project Management, Agile Delivery.
- ServiceNow development experience
- Fair knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure
- Certification or experience applying TOGAF or ITIL methodologies (preferred)
- Scrum master training (preferred).
- Must have full working rights and the ability to get a government clearance
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across the Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We’d love to hear from you!