Personal Assistant | Consulting | Canberra
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
We have a playful culture with serious intent. At Deloitte it's not only about celebrating our achievements and milestones, but also having fun along the way. In this role, you will join a team of fun, passionate and innovative thinkers to provide key support within our Consulting area.
What will your typical day look like?
This role will be assisting the Consulting Partners and each day can be very different. This will be a busy, fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to progress your career. Your role will involve organising video conferences and events as well as performing day-to-day Personal Assistant duties such a diary management, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, invoices & timesheets and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be expected to support a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and efficient assistant to help manage relationships with their top tier clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has experience with:
- Proven experience supporting multiple partners in a fast-paced professional environment
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to cope under the pressure of deadlines and multitasking
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – must be MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Providing diary management support for four Partners
- Organising client functions and events – invites, sourcing venues, catering etc
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements
- Processing Monthly expense claims
- Taking ownership and responsibility for national programs – sending regular communications and updates to the national team, updating database, sending out client packs and membership information
- Assisting with presentations and client marketing strategies/plans, and
- Ad-hoc support tasks as required by the team
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
#deloitteaustralia #deloittecareers #deloittehiring
Sound exactly like the sort of job for you? Apply now