Financial Advisory - Energy & Climate Advisory - 2024 Graduate Program (Brisbane)
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 32908
- Be part of Australia’s largest cohort of graduates – meaning you’ll have a community of other grads to lean on and learn from!
- Build your skills across a range of clients and industries, working on purpose-led projects
- Be supported in further study and professional development like industry certifications, postgraduate study
Be a part of the change and work across a range of clients and projects in the Energy Sector. Your work will support and drive real change as Australia and the world navigate the energy transition towards net-zero emissions.
Now, more than ever, our world needs a new perspective. Tomorrow won’t be powered by yesterday’s ideas. It requires bright minds, bold ambition and boundless passion. Someone like you! Join Deloitte and help us shape a better tomorrow.
Who will you be working with?
Being a part of our multi-disciplinary and national team, you can expect to work with a diverse team of talented, supportive, inclusive and high-performing experts. You’ll be given ample opportunity to work across a range of clients, industries and projects nationally – allowing you to develop your commercial acumen, build on your presentation and valuable client-facing skills.
What will your typical day look like?
Within this role, you will be helping solve energy and climate challenges for some of our biggest clients. Examples include:
- Procuring renewable energy for one of Australia’s largest mining companies
- Designing energy policy and regulation for various state and federal governments
- Working on strategies to decarbonise our energy system through hydrogen and bioenergy
- Electricity market modelling to enable new energy technology and infrastructure
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
Do you have strong analytical skills? A passion for the energy sector or addressing climate change? Are you someone who is eager to pull apart problems and come up with solutions?
- Strong qualitative or quantitative analytical and research skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a dynamic team environment as well being able to solve problems in an innovative way
- Interest in renewable energy and climate change
- Degree in either: Business, Commerce, Law, Finance, or Engineering, or a related discipline
- Australian permanent residency or Australian/New Zealand Citizenship
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.