Director - Tech Delivery - Digital Banking - Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33264
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best. Learn more at Deloitte Flex
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career.
- Support and coaching to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive. Inclusion at Deloitte
What will your typical day look like?
As a senior leader in our Digital Banking practice, you will:
- Manage and engage with a portfolio of enterprise Banking clients, to solve their most challenging business problems through identifying and proposing technology led solutions.
- Drive account, sales and delivery strategy as well as shape and lead the delivery of transformational outcomes for these clients
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive quality and performance through their business transformation
- Manage multiple work streams in an agile manner and work with a diverse group of stakeholders through a sustainable transformation program.
- Offer exceptional team leadership skills and the ability and desire to develop others in their careers.
- Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in design thinking, digital, data and analytics, Deloitte Access Economics and experience from our global consulting network.
- As a Director at Deloitte, you have access to tailored professional development, to build out your career and realise your potential.
About The Team
Deloitte Digital Banking is a team of strategic problem solvers, with deep transformation, consulting and industry insights. What we have in common is the experience to diagnose and solve complex problems and design innovative, pragmatic solutions unique to our clients.
We are looking for creative individuals who challenge the status quo, are passionate about solving complex business problems, and bring a smorgasbord of skills and experience to drive business outcomes for our clients.
Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You
You will have significant experience in the Banking domain and specifically Technology in Banking. You’re passionate about where the sector’s going and the possibilities to make an impact.
In addition, you will have the following:
- Strong consulting background in the Banking sector.
- Proven experience leading large scale transformation consulting projects, managing relationships within top listed orgs and managing large, diverse teams.
- Extensive consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm, boutique strategy house or a senior internal advisory role with proven experience as a trusted business advisor to client leaders.
- Are adaptable to various SDLC methodologies - agile, scrum or hybrid.
- Ability to solve complex business problems using a hypothesis-based approach.
- Demonstrated experience in operating model design, business process management, complex transformation and operational improvement.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Strong business development capability with the ability to build client relationships, work internally to leverage client relationships and lead pursuit teams/ proposal development processes.
- Demonstrated experience in program and project management, including establishing project management functions, collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams, agile delivery and delivering effective solutions and strategies, using frameworks or tools at an organization-wide level.
- Desire to build and grow a practice as a leader with a pathway to partnership.
If you have more than 10+ years of experience in Banking and Banking Technology (both shaping and delivering outcomes), a passion for this space and are looking to take your career to the next level, reach out for a confidential conversation now!
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.