Manager/Senior Manager- Technology Strategy Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Global opportunities – for the travel bugs out there
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
Our Technology Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) team, is at the forefront of technology and innovation to help our clients imagine their business, solve the most complex business and technology problems and help them accelerate their transformational journey. We are currently hiring Manager/ Senior Manager levels within our Public Sector practice in Canberra for the following areas of expertise:
- Business Led Technology Strategy and Business Case Development
- IT Mergers and Acquisition Advisory
- Enterprise Design combining Enterprise Architecture, Service Design and Human Centred Design techniques
- IT Operating Model Transformation
- IT Sourcing
- IT Program Integration including project management and technology enabled transformation delivery.
- ServiceNow Architecture
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager / Senior Manager within our technology practice, you will provide exceptional client experiences leading teams in applying our methodologies to deliver our core services. As a leader and role model, expect to:
- Build strong trusted client relationships through daily interaction with senior clients to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Lead teams to deliver services in line with expected quality and financial expectations
- Foster and promote an environment of inclusion
- Manage day to day management of your teams including their professional development
- Consult with Deloitte leadership and broader Deloitte network
- Build out your area of expertise through development of market eminence and internal coaching.
About the team
As a member of our diverse and innovative TS&T team in Canberra, you’ll be provided with opportunities to help shape the direction of varied Defence, local and federal government clients by solving complex business and technology problems. This could include selecting and designing technology strategies, structuring enterprise and domain architecture functions, and executing technology-led transformations. Projects in Canberra are often multi-disciplinary; you’ll engage with other specialised Offerings – such as Organisation Transformation, Finance and Performance, Data and AI – to create bespoke solutions and make an impact that matters. . By joining our team you gain access to a network of local and global experts to answer our client’s problems and to grow you as a professional.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with 10+ years' experience in a client facing/advisory role, either in-house or in a Consulting environment. In this role you will take responsibility for shaping, leading and delivering added value through technology advisory and consulting experience. We expect applicants to have a degree of experience in the following areas:
- Ability to relate business problems to the technology teams and communicate how technology provides business solutions
- Experience delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice
- Experience and knowledge of industry leading technologies
- Prior IT Advisory experience within a Consulting environment or context
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring and coaching a team of junior members
- Experience managing clients, complex projects, drive business requirements gathering, managing scope and client expectations
- Experience managing senior stakeholders with strong written and verbal communications skills and possess a thirst for knowledge whilst seeking out innovative solutions.
- Passionate about IT Strategy, Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- IT Programme/Project Management, Agile Delivery
- Certification or experience applying TOGAF or ITIL methodologies (preferred)
- Scrum master training (preferred).
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you?