Personal Assistant | Consulting | Brisbane
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33339
We have a playful culture with serious intent. At Deloitte it's not only about celebrating our achievements and milestones, but also having fun along the way. In this role, you will join a team of fun, passionate and innovative thinkers to provide key support within our Consulting area.
What will your typical day look like?
This role will be assisting the Consulting Partners and each day can be very different. This will be a busy, fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to progress your career. Your role will involve organising video conferences and events as well as performing day-to-day Personal Assistant duties such a diary management, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, invoices & timesheets and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be expected to support a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, and efficient assistant to help manage relationships with their top tier clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone who has experience with:
- Proven experience supporting multiple partners in a fast-paced professional environment
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to cope under the pressure of deadlines and multitasking
- Proven administrative and organisational skills – must be MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Providing diary management support for four Partners
- Organising client functions and events – invites, sourcing venues, catering etc
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements
- Processing Monthly expense claims
- Taking ownership and responsibility for national programs – sending regular communications and updates to the national team, updating database, sending out client packs and membership information
- Assisting with presentations and client marketing strategies/plans, and
- Ad-hoc support tasks as required by the team
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound exactly like the sort of job for you? Apply now
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.