Integration Manager - Platform Engineering
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best. Learn more at Deloitte Flex
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people. You will have access to world class training and funding for industry and other professional certifications. You’ll also work with wide range of clients, technologies, and methodologies, which will accelerate your learning.
- Support and coaching to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression.
- A culture where we listen to each other and pride ourselves in delivering the best possible outcomes.
Most importantly, we love to have fun.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive. Inclusion at Deloitte
About our team
Deloitte’s Cloud and Engineering Practice helps clients realise the potential of transformational capabilities to solve their most challenging issues. We improve their agility and resilience and identify opportunities to optimise their technology usage. We also accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, by implementing vendor solutions as well as Deloitte-developed software solutions and tools.
What will your typical day look like?
Depending on your experience, you could be assessing the current state integration landscape for our clients, preparing a roadmap to uplift their integration platform and/or designing the solution. You will communicate system requirements to technical teams and provide guidance to team members as well as getting your hands dirty delivering the integration solution on the relevant platform. You will also ensure the quality of the implementation to the agreed architecture and infrastructure.
Required interpersonal skills/experience
- Strong communication, presentation, and stake holder engagement skills
- Working experience in both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Solution oriented mindset
- Willingness to mentor team members
Required role specific skills/experience
Specifically for this role, we would like to speak with you if you already know or are interested in learning and picking up the Boomi and/or MuleSoft integration platform! So any previous experiences in Tibco or SAG will be highly regarded as is your experiences in DevOps (code deployment automation and practices)
You are someone with experience as an integration developer in an agile program delivery environment, having expertise with below:
- Solid integration design and development experience in the relevant integration platform
- Applying integration design patterns (Real-time and Batch) and best practices
- Using the integration platform in the cloud, on-premise and/or hybrid
- Monitoring and application insights technologies
- Developing and deploying solutions on cloud platforms using various devops tools
- Any cloud experience will be highly regarded
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.