Guest Experience Consultant
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33768
- At Deloitte you will have a buddy and career coach to give you feedback, support and advice
- Roll up your sleeves for worthwhile causes like Impact Day or tackling how to reduce our carbon footprint
- Training and development - at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people!
Our Guest Experience team is looking to broaden our services and add a new member to the team as part of the Sydney Client Experience team.
What will your typical day look like?
We are currently looking for some to join the team as a Guest Experience Consultant in our Sydney location at Quay Quarter Towers. Your new role will see you support our corporate office with day to day reception operation, including managing our meeting rooms and supporting our onsite catering team when required.
The Guest Experience Consultant is an ambassador for the Deloitte brand and leads the key client facing activities that occur daily. The role will facilitate these key functions:
- Meet - manage the space that supports formal & informal client interactions
- Greet - welcome and provide direction to guests at arrival
- Entertain - ensure the guests are enjoying themselves during their stay
- Engage - ensure that guests can interact (work, problem solve, co-create) seamlessly
- Inspire - showcase how Deloitte makes an impact that matters to clients
You will also be responsible for administrative tasks such as managing our online booking system and responding to queries and emails.
About the Team
Deloitte’s National Client & Workplace Experience team oversees client experience, workplace experience and group property for all Deloitte offices in Australia. When designed and delivered well, our workplace has the ability to transform companies. That’s our team’s approach to enabling our 10,000+ people in Deloitte Australia.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with a passion for exceptional customer service and treating others with empathy, care, and respect. You are an organised and confident individual who will provide exceptional first impressions of the Deloitte brand and reputation.
Additionally you have:
- Highly experienced in the Hospitality & Events Industry
- Barista skills desired but not compulsory – training will be provided
- Excellent administrative skills and verbal communication
- Experience with AV equipment (desired but not compulsory – training will be given)
- Strong ability to work independently, and multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable, with a high focus on problem solving
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We putcoaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $83,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution.
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.