Workday Consultant/Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 31062
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Recognition - Employee excellence awards/Employee appreciation month
Are you a Workday Data Migration Consultant who’s passionate about taking on some of the most challenging and large-scale Workday projects in Australia? If yes, then read on.
What will your typical day look like?
Based in Sydney, as a Workday Data Migration Consultant within Deloitte’s HRT practice, you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
- Mapping of data between source and target systems
- Feed into reconciliation activities for mapped data
- Support Data Cleansing activity through understanding of the source and target data
- Production of data mapping templates
- Support of migration testing phases
- Guide clients through decision making
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
About the team
Sitting within Human Capital Consulting, our forward-thinking team specialises in all things tech. We revamp the way our client companies work and craft beautifully designed, fully integrated systems with solutions like SAP, Oracle, and Workday. In our solution-focused team, we get a little nervous with the average as learning and collaboration sees no end.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our practice is growing, and we’re keen to speak with technical Data Migration experts from the HR and FIN Transformation & Technology ecosystem. To succeed you will have exposure to data migration with the following experience:
- 1 year + Data Migration experience
- SQL/database experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read, write and modify SQL scripts
- Basic understanding of XML data structures
- Troubleshooting skills and able to work through ambiguity
- Experience with HRIS or Finance system implementation a plus - otherwise at least one system implementation in a data role
- Experience working with web APIs/Web services
- Experience contributing to data migration strategies a plus
- Experience in data reconciliation activities
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $80,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.