Senior Assistant | Tax & Legal | Sydney FTC
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Deloitte Tax & Legal are seeking a Senior Assistant who can provide comprehensive support to 2 Senior Tax & Legal Partner, as well as two further Partners within the Tax and Legal team in delivering exceptional service to our growing business. This role will allow you to take on new responsibilities and progress your career. This is a 12mth FTC role.
What will your typical day look like?
Supporting three partners, each day can be very different. This will be a busy, fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety and opportunity to progress your career. Your role will involve organising video conferences and events as well as performing day-to-day SA duties such a diary management, arranging meetings, booking travel, processing expenses, invoices & timesheets and preparing documentation/reports. You will also be expected to support a highly collaborative wider team with any ad hoc requests.
About the team
This Senior Assistant role at Deloitte is key to providing comprehensive support to 2 x Senior Tax & Legal Partner, as well as two further Partners. The role includes building and maintaining effective and professional internal and external relationships to ensure seamless and efficient service is provided to support the needs of the business.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Proven experience supporting multiple partners in a fast-paced professional environment
- Experience in a PA /SA role in a large organisation, successfully working with two or more senior executives concurrently
- Experience with diary and email management, booking complex travel and organising complex meetings
- Experience communicating through multiple platforms at a rapid pace – including WhatsApp, Skype, MS Teams and Zoom.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to professionally represent Deloitte
- Ability to apply a high level of confidentiality and discretion on all internal and external information
- High level of attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills whilst working under pressure
- Effective ability to filter information and assess priorities
- A willingness to learn, positive approach and strong initiative
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
#deloitteaustralia #deloittecareers #deloittehiring
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.