Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33852
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Holistic well-being program – flu vaccinations, fresh fruit and free health assessments
- Banking, finance and well-being program discounts
We are seeking an organised and confident individual to join our Business Information team as a Switchboard Operator!
This is a permanent part time position, and we are open to candidates who would like to work a 3 or 4 day work week. Rostered operating hours are between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Public holidays may be required and please note that you will be required in a full-time capacity to facilitate training and onboarding initially.
The position involves a flexible working arrangement which may also include covering sick leave and annual leave, and working additional paid hours when required.
What will your typical day look like?
- Answering a busy National switchboard for Deloitte Australia across our 12 offices
- Responding promptly and courteously to callers at all times
- Contacting the recipient via alternate applications - Microsoft Teams & email
- Problem solving and providing additional assistance to callers as required
- Other administrative and ad hoc duties including updating various databases
- Redirecting calls accurately by referencing a range of internal databases/systems
- (Citrixweb – APS/SharePoint/CM9/Deloitte intranet/Microsoft Outlook)
Enough about us, let’s talk about you…
You are an organised and confident individual who will provide exceptional first impressions of the Deloitte brand and reputation. You will be the first point of contact for our callers, providing outstanding customer experiences across all of our Australian Deloitte offices.
You have a passion for exceptional customer service with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You also have:
- Excellent and professional phone manner
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management and are consistently punctual
- Competent computer skills
- Experience within a switchboard role would be a definite advantage
- Enghouse/TouchPoint Attendant (switchboard system) experience in a large, multi-site corporate environment
- Experience with Enghouse/TouchPoint would be an advantage however not essential. Knowledge of Microsoft Teams would assist.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.