Operations Coordinator | Quality & Risk
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33860
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Banking, finance and well-being program discounts
We are seeking a talented coordinator to join our Quality & Risk team, supporting our Consulting business on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is open to candidates in Sydney, and offers excellent WFH flexibility.
What will your typical day look like?
This role will provide Operational Support to the National Consulting Quality and Risk Management team. Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinating, scheduling, and managing Executive Deal Review Boards (DRBs) to support Consulting’s biggest and most strategic deals.
- Providing support and training (as required) to the business on the Deal Review Board Tool (via ServiceNow)
- Operating and updating the global Q&R systems to support the Consulting Quality & Risk framework (data entry) to ensure successful delivery of our most complex programs of work
- Ad-hoc reports and tasks as directed by the Operations Manager
About the team
The Consulting Quality and Risk team has a national remit and a singular focus on working hand in hand with our Partnership to provide commercially-savvy, risk intelligent and strategically aligned input as they develop opportunities, win work and deliver value.
This team is well established, and you’ll work with driven, high calibre colleagues who bring with them many years of direct experience in client facing delivery roles.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You have some previous office-based experience, and will have worked with a range of stakeholders. Excellent verbal written and verbal communication skills will also be critical to your success in this role.
You will also be experienced with:
- Complex calendar/diary management
- Engaging with Exec Stakeholders, attending meetings and minute taking.
- Strong attention to detail; but you will have the experience to see the big picture and to take others on the journey.
- Summarising results and producing management reports with Microsoft office suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as part of a team, and are able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.