Forensic Analytics - Senior Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33832
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working environment – work in a way that suits you best
Parental leave available from Day 1 at Deloitte: 18 weeks paid parental leave + 12 months return to work support (work 4 days and get paid 5)
Do you have a passion for finding solutions, an enquiring mind and an eye for detail? Are you looking for an opportunity to expand on your existing knowledge and develop new skills through on the job learning and formal training? Does the thought of working in a leading forensic accounting and data team excite you? If so, then this opportunity may be for you!
What will your typical day look like?
You will participate in the delivery of a wide range of forensic services to clients across a variety of industries and sectors.
In this role, you will be exposed to:
- A large and diverse range of clients across a variety of industries
- Engagements which deliver the full range of forensic services including investigations, disputes, financial crime advisory, forensic technology and analytical solutions
- Diverse work where there are many solutions to a problem and where the best solution for the client is always sought
- Designing of tailor made products and solutions for our clients
- Unique engagements with ever-changing situations and data sets
- An energetic and dynamic environment, with approachable Partners within a flat structure
- Exceptional career development in a global business
About the team
Deloitte Forensic is the pre-eminent forensic practice in Australia. Our growth has created an outstanding opportunity for someone with a hunger for success to join our market leading team in Sydney. Through the process of forensic examination, data collection and analysis we provide insights to our clients to assist them in making informed decisions in sensitive and high-profile investigations and legal proceedings. This role provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to work closely with market leading forensic specialists.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you
You are an ambitious person with a great motivation to learn. You understand that data is all around us and is in everything we do.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have demonstrated experience in the extraction, analysis, and visualisation of data using SQL, Python, Tableau, and PowerBI.
- Have experience in Financial Crime, Fraud Investigations, or have previously worked in financial services, consulting, or federal/state government.
- Work through complex issues to deliver actionable insights and solutions
- Have the desire to work collaboratively with clients and key stakeholders
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an enquiring and curious mind
- Be excited for a new challenge.
You must also have the right to work in Australia (Permanent Residency). Federal government security clearance or Australian citizenship is desirable but not essential.
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.