NV/TSPV Cleared Consultants | Operations Transformation
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Salary packaging to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- World-class learning and leadership programs
Do you hold a current NV1\, NV2 or TSPV clearance and are looking for a place to grow your operational consulting skills across diverse projects and clients? Find out why Deloitte is the place for you.
What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will engage directly with high profile public and private sector clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority asset and operational related problems. You will also:
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance
- Work on some of the most inspiring public sector programs
- Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in Structured Problem Solving, Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics and experience from our global consulting network
- Undertake extensive operations and transformation focused training and development (both structured and on the job) with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- A career in the Deloitte Consulting team means you will be working alongside top management consulting talent solving the toughest problems for Australia’s largest companies
About the team
Deloitte Consulting Operations Transformation work with leading Australian and global executives who need to transform their operations to meet new regulations, improve productivity and reduce costs. Our Operational Transformation team specialises in turning strategies into measurable and sustained results. We help our clients solve their largest most complex challenges that range from responding to new regulatory requirements through to implementing new technology advances such as robotics and cognitive automation.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
In response to strong client demand for our services, we have a number of roles for NV1, NV2 and TSPV cleared practitioners with a range of skills, backgrounds and experiences.
You are someone with:
- Experience in the use of structured problem-solving approaches / frameworks
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build strong relationships with a range of clients
- Strong and adaptable facilitation and communications skills
- Experience conducting analysis (desktop research, data analysis, reviewing documents etc.) and synthesising into digestible outputs (e.g. reports)
- Curiosity to learn and proactivity to bring forward ideas
- A current NV1 or higher clearance
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We’d love to hear from you