Manager | CFO Advisory | Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- 18 weeks paid parental leave + 12 months return to work support (work 4 days and get paid 5)
Our team based in Sydney is growing more than ever as our clients recognise our talent and the impact that we make – that’s why we need you.
About the team
We are specialist in finance function transformation, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing.
We help our clients make their finance functions more efficient and effective. You will be working as part of multi-disciplined teams on a variety of client projects in areas such as financial and management reporting, regulatory compliance, and accounting advice. As well as gaining fantastic experience working with some iconic clients, you’ll get access to Deloitte’s training and development opportunities as well as receiving support to undertake further study
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We’re looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in accounting, finance or a related area
- CA qualified or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Skills in financial reporting, technical accounting, management accounting or budgeting
- Excellent skills delivering finance or accounting advisory projects or internal improvement activities
- Supporting in formulating budgetary, accounting policies, and preparing financial statements
- Providing recommendation around the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements
- Well-developed relationship management skills including teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent technical accounting skills with experience in applying accounting standards
- A strong work ethic and a hunger for development opportunities
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you! #A&A
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $108,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution.