Mobile Developer - Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
What will your typical day look like?
Our studios are growing and we’re on the look-out for Mobile Developers to join the on-going growth of our practice. You will be responsible for delivering solid solutions to complex problems and work with our clients to provide consistent high-quality code, including:
- Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance-critical mobile applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
- Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium to large team to deliver successful product projects
- Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies
About the team:
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. Through nineteen studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
We are one of the largest digital practices in Australia, comprised of a team of highly engaged and motivated professionals. Our passion is for delivering game-changing solutions to our clients in the face of Digital Disruption.
Deloitte Digital is a major force on the Australian Digital Landscape. We combine fun with serious intent where business, creativity and technology intersect. Our team includes creative designers, channel strategists, engineers, architects, and product specialists – a powerful combination of creativity, business acumen and technical know-how.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
You live, love, and breathe Mobile Development. You have delivered solid solutions to complex problems and are able to provide consistent, high-quality code. To be awesome in this role you will have:
- Three or more years of experience native mobile apps, using the Kotlin programming language
- Experience with software architecture patterns, such as MVVM and MVP
- Experience with reactive frameworks, such as RXJava and Coroutines
- Experience rolling out apps to the Play Store
- Attention to making secure, well performing apps
- A self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Strong leadership skills. You master your technology and lead people to deliver quality outcomes
Why Deloitte Digital?
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Ian from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $90,000 inclusive of the minimum superannuation contribution.