Senior Consultant - Data & AI
Job Type: Full time
Deloitte Services Pty Ltd
Are you passionate about combining business acumen and technological expertise to create data-centric solutions that help solve complex problems? Are you excited about working with public and private sector clients to design and implement world-leading solutions and capabilities? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About the team:
Deloitte's Data & AI team comprises over 500 specialist practitioners across Australia, each of whom is constantly curious and excited about solving complex problems and transforming or reinventing our client's business. We work with public and private sector clients, helping them to design and implement world-leading solutions and capabilities.
What will your typical day look like?
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Consultant to join the Data & AI team in Brisbane. The successful candidate will work closely with clients to develop and implement cloud-native technology solutions that solve complex data, machine learning, and AI challenges.
Your typical day will include working with the Foresight tool to engineer backend logic using python/DBT in an agile environment and introduce DevOps pipelines to rapidly deploy new instances of the product for various customers using Kubernetes, Docker, and Azure DevOps. You will also be involved in designing, implement and manage modern Data and AI Platforms that can be run and managed in the cloud, and/or hybrid architectures.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience or be qualified in:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Development, Data Science, or related field.
- Extensive experience in software infrastructure planning, data analytics, and data pipeline management.
- Experience in building data warehouses and management reporting.
- Strong programming skills in python, DBT, ReactJS/ECMA-Script.
- Experience with DevOps pipelines, Kubernetes, Docker, and Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working with clients in a consulting capacity is highly desirable.
If you are a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for data and AI, and possess the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Deloitte.