Strategic Workforce Planning Manager
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: 33989
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Progression path available for high performing candidates
About the team
Our Consulting National Practice Operations is a high performing team that creates value for the Consulting Business by enabling excellence in our operations practices, activating transformation programs for our business, and playing a critical role through-out our Consulting value chain. The Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Manager is a newly created role in the Office of the COO. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SWP practitioner to help plan, design and deliver our SWP services to our stakeholders and effectively enable meaningful careers for our people at Deloitte.
What will your typical day look like?
As the SWP Manager within our Consulting National Practice Operations team, you will have the opportunity to create long-lasting and substantial impacts to our Consulting firm. No two days will be the same but on any given day you may:
- Collaborate with our stakeholders to define and design our SWP services in Consulting
- Activate, operationalise and optimise our strategic workforce plans & targets through process re-design and system enhancements
- Provide strategic and operational insights to help our business understand demand and supply
- Help enable the Consulting Practice Leaders to shape and pivot the workforce and capabilities to achieve our FY25 ambitions
- Establish collaborative relationships with broader corporate services teams to deliver streamlined workforce interventions
- Provide guidance to team members and extended project teams to deliver desired outcomes
We are proud of the culture we have built. As a member of our team you will be expected to role model and protect our culture:
- We are a fun, warm and inclusive team
- We understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses and work collectively together to solve complex business challenges
- We are not big into hierarchies and status, our focus is on getting it done and making great impacts
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in shaping the SWP capability in Consulting. Exceptional ability to establish strong relationships through leading, influencing and driving change through data-driven insights will ensure your success in this role.
You are someone with:
- 5- 6 years of relevant experience
- Professional services/ Consulting experience- working in a professional services consulting environment (Big 4 or Boutique) or working in an internal consulting function
- Demonstrated subject matter expert of SWP- passionate about all things SWP and have had demonstrated experience in project and Business-as-usual activities
- Passion for insights and storytelling- you can bring both quantitative and qualitative data together to derive meaningful insights for all level of the organisation
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills- you thrive in working with multi-disciplinary teams
At Deloitte, we focus our energy on interesting and impactful work. We’re always learning, innovating and setting the standard; making a positive difference to our clients and our society. We put coaching at the heart of what we do, helping our people grow their careers in any direction – whether it be up, moving into something new, or even moving across the world.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion. We have a diverse collection of people from different backgrounds, with different experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. What binds us together is a shared commitment to value everyone’s perspective and to cultivate inclusion; so that our work environment is a safe space we can all belong.
We prioritise flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you get trust on Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team and personal commitments.
We help you live and work well. To support your personal and professional life, we offer a range of perks and benefits, including retail discounts, wellbeing leave, paid volunteering days, twelve flexible working options, market-leading parental leave and return to work support package.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now, we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this job, you’ll be assessed against the Deloitte Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards so that you can grow in your career, and we can provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.