As the world's leading Logistics Company, we are improving people's lives every day. By bringing together people & cultures from around the world, we offer you a multinational environment filled with fascinating challenges and growth opportunities. Become part of the DHL team and learn more about what it's really like to work for us! We are connecting people, improving their lives. So, experience the spirit of working at DHL!
Our Culture and Employees
This is built on the two 'Rs' - Respect and Results. We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results. You'll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
- Our yearly Employee Opinion Survey recognizes your voice - and the voice of all our employees - allowing you to influence the way we move forward.
- Our strategic initiative, First Choice, constantly revises our structures and processes to uphold DHL as the Customers' preferred provider.
- As a global company we value the diversity of our employees as a genuine strength. Our organization brings together people from a wide range of cultural backgrounds – all with different skills, experiences and viewpoints.
Diversity & inclusion
We promote inclusion in day-to-day working life. Teamwork and collaboration are characterized by mutual respect, openness, honesty and integrity, and a common understanding of what trust-based cooperation means – all with the goal of achieving productivity, creativity and efficiency at the highest-possible levels.
The Diversity Council advises on the further development of diversity management in the Group’s divisions. We regularly review the effectiveness of our measures. External expertise is also provided by members of the Sustainability Advisory Council.
Raising diversity awareness
We offer employees and managers special training on the topic of diversity and inclusion. The aim is to sensitize managers to the fact that they play a key role in putting diversity management into practice. In 2017, we developed and introduced a tool that, among other things, enables self-assessment in relation to diversity issues at the team level.
We were also involved in the development of the UN Commission on Human Rights’ recommendations for globally operating enterprises on combatting discrimination against homosexual, bisexual and transgender people, and will help in raising international awareness of these recommendations through our internal communications channels.
As part of your professional development, we provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. This training will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- Furthermore, we provide divisional leadership programs, e-learning opportunities and functional training curricula across all our business units to cater to specific development needs. Some of the different training and development opportunities provided cover for example different relevant operational knowledge and skills training, health and safety training, language courses or soft skills training.
- On-the-job training, which is important for you to gain skills, knowledge and certification to support you in responding better to the demands of your job, is also provided.
BRING YOUR PASSION TO YOUR FUTURE WORKPLACE - JOIN OUR TEAM
Join us and you'll be working for a global company that's focused on service, quality and sustainability, and using the power of global trade to connect people and improve lives. And not just for our Customers, but for every member of our Group too.