Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Please Note DHL Internal applications close on 25/05/2023.
In this job you will:
As an OMS Engineer at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure our warehouse operations understand how we can run at an optimal level. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to drive operational implementations and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Use your understanding of data and analytics to help maintain and develop key operational software tools.
- Lead the detailed operational implementation of performance and resource planning tools.
- Providing training on performance tracking tools and skills transfer to the operational teams.
- Define, analyse and map all effective processes in preparation for performance tracking tools and leading processes when implemented
- Creating warehouse/location mapping Leading ongoing reviews of processes, developing optimization strategies,
- Work with key business stakeholders at all levels to build a continuous improvement environment
You will have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Experience in data analysis within supply chain logistics.
- Advanced Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint & etc.).
- PowerBI experience highly regarded.
- Strong change management skills
- Cross sector experience will be highly regarded
- Ideally WMS systems experience
- Strong analytical or out of the box thinking
- Project management experience
- Strong influencing and communication skills with a customer service focus