Rhodes | Corporate Communications Manager
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Amazing new role for an experienced Communications Manager
As the Corporate Communications Manager at DHL, you will manage DHL Supply Chain Australia and New Zealand (DSC) corporate communications strategy. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grow professionally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CEO communications and supporting the DSC ANZ media relations activity
- Ensuring all internal and external corporate communications adhere to brand guidelines
- Liaising with internal HR stakeholders to support the delivery of employee engagement programs
- Targeting key audiences to deliver effective messaging through appropriate channels
- Overseeing corporate sponsorship and events and communicating these to stakeholders
- Managing one direct report
DHL Supply Chain is a Great Place to Work
We are the world's leading contract logistics company and when you work with us you'll find that we value each other's differences whilst recognising individual strengths. We never forget that you make us who we are and we work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed. Beyond our impressive culture, we also offer our employees:
- A world class training program to expand your skillset and drive your career forward
- Annual bonuses and merit reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your contribution to our success
- Staff engagement opportunities including monthly site lunches, competitions and events
- Employee of the month and employee of the year recognition
- Impressive staff discounts at many of our customers who are an essential part of everyday life
DHL Supply Chain is committed to fostering an environment where employees feel comfortable to balance their priorities, work commitments, team engagement and work/life balance in collaboration with their manager, ensuring good and productive outcomes for all. We will support flexible working arrangements that are tailored to the individual role requirements.
Join us and find out why DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience within corporate communications
- Be able to influence internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- Coach, train and mentor our leaders in delivering effective communications
- Use effective means to deliver key messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or similar, will be highly regarded