Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Opportunity to manage our Healthcare customers
As an Account Manager at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grow professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Partner with a ledger of healthcare sector customers to develop and grow their individual businesses
- Initiating Continuous Improvements for the customers to achieve a competitive edge
- Understanding what our customers need and expect from us and working with them for their success
- Ensure profitable growth
- Support all key account functions; complaint, claim handling, problem solving & other contractually agreed services
- Drive employee engagement initiatives through your ability to lead.
DHL Supply Chain is a Great Place to Work
We are the world's leading contract logistics company and when you work with us you'll find that we value each other's differences whilst recognising individual strengths. We never forget that you make us who we are and we work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed. Beyond our impressive culture, we also offer our employees:
- A world class training program to expand your skillset and drive your career forward
- Annual bonuses and merit reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your contribution to our success
- Staff engagement opportunities including monthly site lunches, competitions and events
- Employee of the month and employee of the year recognition
- Impressive staff discounts at many of our customers who are an essential part of everyday life
DHL Supply Chain is committed to fostering an environment where employees feel comfortable to balance their priorities, work commitments, team engagement and work/life balance in collaboration with their manager, ensuring good and productive outcomes for all. We will support flexible working arrangements that are tailored to the individual role requirements.
Join us and find out why DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
You have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Successful and proven track record of performance in a logistics, 3PL/4PL environment
- Experience in account management within the Lifesciences and Healthcare sector desirable
- Exposure to warehouse management system
- Ability to negotiate partner agreements at a senior management level.
- P & L experience
- Excellent personal presentation and strong written and verbal communication skills