Delivery Services Officer
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
In this job you will:
As Delivery Services Officer at DHL, you'll have a strong focus on customer service, enjoy delivering product within the designated area of work for this established business, have previous experience in this area and live in the metropolitan area. Appropriate vehicle licences are required to be succesful in the role
The role will be suited to those who
- Completion of multi drop deliveries
- Loading of vehicle
- Route planning
- Customer service including answering any enquiries
- Secure delivery of items within specified time frame
- Knowledge of the Melbourne Metro area
- Following procedures associated with the locking and inspection of vehicles
- Adherence to stringent security requirements
- Computer recording of deliveries
You have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Prior experience with multi drop deliveries essential
- Current C Class licence with ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Proven experience with route planning
- Experience with face to face customer service
- Clear communication skills
- Accurate recording of information - including experience using hand held technology
- Demonstrates a Can Do attitude
- Willing to undergo a Security Clearance as part of the recruitment process
- Ability to provide a recent Driving Record