Customer Service Representative
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
When you work with us you'll find that we deliver results; without compromising on respect. We value each other's differences while recognising individual strength.
We are the world's leading contract logistics company. We create competitive advantages for our customers through customised warehousing and transportation services. We combine our global scale with local knowledge and sector experience.
At DHL Supply Chain (DSC) Australia there's more to a role than the work we do. Whatever your role is, we never forget that you make us who we are. We work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed.
DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Please Note DHL Internal applications close on 01/06/2023.
In this job you will:
As a Customer Service Representative at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology
- Customer support via phone and email
- Actioning customer queries
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting
- Manage service relationships
- Ensuring quality & service standards are met
- General Administration duties
You have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience (phone and email)
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven experience in providing solutions to escalations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to multi task