Gateway Operations Agent - SYD GTW - Multiple Vacancies!
Job Type: Full time
Wonder what’s it like to work for the best? We have been delivering the world to Australia since 1972, now we want to deliver you an adventurous career, that will bring you to newHEIGHTS!
HOW DO WE RECOGNISE YOU?
- $200 yearly health and well-being allowance
- $500 yearly international travel allowance
- Monthly site lunches with your team
- Long service awards, recognition events and monetary prizes
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (continuation of superannuation payments)
- Inclusive culture with employee-led diversity groups
- Certified by Work180 as an equal opportunity employer
- EAP for you and your immediate family
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- You will be part of a dynamic team based at our Sydney location
- Processing inbound and outbound freight at our depot according to DHL and regulatory standards, ensuring it meets cut-off deadlines
- Training in the use of equipment, such as forklifts and handheld scanners, to get the job done in a safe and efficient manner
- Carrying out occasional computer-based administrative tasks
- Helping out with additional tasks when required
- We have multiple permanent AM & PM shift positions available as per below!
- 5:00am - 13:00pm (working days to be discussed at interviews, weekends may be required)
- 18:00pm - 2:00am (working days to be discussed at interviews, weekends may be required)
WHAT CAN YOU BRING?
- Reliability and a can-do attitude
- A focus on teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Physical fitness
- Safety mindset
- Ability to use basic technology
Don’t hesitate and level up your career today!