Erskine Park | Account Manager
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Partner With Our Industry Leading Customers
As an Account Manager at DHL, you will be the 'glue' between our operations, customers and wider business. You will overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grow professionally. Use your leadership, customer management and influencing skills to drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology.
Your duties will include:
- Partner with our leading, household name customer to develop and grow their business
- Initiating Continuous Improvements for the customer to achieve that competitive edge
- Understanding what our customer needs and expects from us and working with them for their success
- Ensure profitable growth and managing the P&L
- Support all key account functions; complaint, claim handling, problem solving & other contractually agreed services
- Drive employee engagement initiatives through your ability to lead
- Manage account strategy including contract renewals
Please Note: DHL Internal applications close 24/9/23
DHL Supply Chain is a Great Place to Work
We are the world's leading contract logistics company and when you work with us you'll find that we value each other's differences whilst recognising individual strengths. We never forget that you make us who we are and we work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed. Beyond our impressive culture, we also offer our employees:
- A world class training program to expand your skillset and drive your career forward
- Annual bonuses and merit reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your contribution to our success
- Staff engagement opportunities including monthly site lunches, competitions and events
- Employee of the month and employee of the year recognition
- Impressive staff discounts at many of our customers who are an essential part of everyday life
DHL Supply Chain is committed to fostering an environment where employees feel comfortable to balance their priorities, work commitments, team engagement and work/life balance in collaboration with their manager, ensuring good and productive outcomes for all. We will support flexible working arrangements that are tailored to the individual role requirements.
Join us and find out why DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
Qualifications and Experience
To be a successful Account Manager, in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record of performance in a logistics, 3PL or 4PL environment
- Experience in Account Management ideally within the Consumer sector
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PWP) and exposure to a warehouse management system
- Ability to negotiate partner agreements at a senior management level
- P & L experience
- Excellent personal presentation and strong written and verbal communication skills
Accelerate your career with DHL and APPLY NOW