Huntingwood | Coordinator
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
Exciting opportunity within our Life Sciences & Healthcare team
As a Coordinator at DHL, you'll overcome daily logistical challenges to ensure warehouse operations run smoothly. In a fast-paced environment, where every day is different, you'll have the autonomy to make decisions and be able to continually grown professionally. Use your talents to lead a committed team to greatness and drive the future of logistics, using the latest technology.
Your duties will include:
- Lead and inspire the operational team
- Effectively managing daily warehouse operations
- Ensure team and site KPIs are achieved
- Manage Inventory (stock takes / inventory control)
- Build and maintain relationship with customer
- Ensure safe work practices are being followed
- Enforcing compliance of processes and procedures
Please Note DHL Internal applications close on 24/9/23.
DHL Supply Chain is a Great Place to Work
We are the world's leading contract logistics company and when you work with us you'll find that we value each other's differences whilst recognising individual strengths. We never forget that you make us who we are and we work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you'll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed. Beyond our impressive culture, we also offer our employees:
- A world class training program to expand your skillset and drive your career forward
- Annual bonuses and merit reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your contribution to our success
- Staff engagement opportunities including monthly site lunches, competitions and events
- Employee of the month and employee of the year recognition
- Impressive staff discounts at many of our customers who are an essential part of everyday life
DHL Supply Chain is committed to fostering an environment where employees feel comfortable to balance their priorities, work commitments, team engagement and work/life balance in collaboration with their manager, ensuring good and productive outcomes for all. We will support flexible working arrangements that are tailored to the individual role requirements.
Join us and find out why DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
You have the following qualities & qualifications:
- Proven experience within the Supply Chain or Logistics industry
- Warehouse Management System experience
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Proven customer facing/external stakeholder experience
- Strong time management skills and multi taking capabilities
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!