Account Executive| Market Research Software | Remote | North America
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
At Displayr, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to find and share the stories in their data. We do this by creating software that makes it easy to do all aspects of data analysis and reporting, from simple tables to machine learning, PowerPoint automation to online dashboards.
Our Engineering team is at the heart of this mission, and we need YOU.
We're a bootstrapped and profitable company - no debt and no external investors. In the last six years, we've grown from 11 to over 90 people, and we have 1500+ great clients, from small businesses to Amazon, Facebook, and Google.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work 2022, in USA and ANZ. We are also 6th place on the Best Places to Work 2022 list for small employers ANZ.
We are also proud to have recently won 1st place in the Great Places to Work, Best Tech Companies List 2023 ANZ for small employers.
Displayr is pleased to partner with Work180, an organization dedicated to improving the workplace for Diversity and Inclusion, particularly working conditions for women.
Our Head Office is in Sydney, Australia, and our sales team is distributed throughout North America and the UK. We are looking for exceptional sales talent to join our team in the United States and help us continue to scale!
About the Job
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our new business sales team in the US and sell our complete toolkit for market researchers (Q Research Software), and the world's first complete data science tool (Displayr).
You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company and on the front lines, promoting our products to prospective users.
- Using your experience and relationships in Market Research to grow sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads.
- Immersing yourself in the Market Research industry to help our clients be successful with sharing the stories in their survey data.
- Smashing your individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Expert management of your sales pipeline in Salesforce.
Your clients will be within the market research industry so it is highly desirable that you have experience working with survey data or market research companies such as Nielsen, IPSOS, Qualtrics etc.
- You are a hunter. You have a high sense of urgency, are self-motivated, decisive and direct. You have a successful track record of working in a sales team and smashing targets.
- 2+ years working in Market Research, Data Science, Statistics, Business Intelligence, or Analytics related environments is essential.
- You have conducted phone, Zoom, or in-person client presentations in previous roles demonstrating software and solutions selling.
- You thrive working autonomously. This is not a position that will receive daily micro-management and a task list. You need to be self-directed, organized, and driven to achieve your sales goals.
- You are a fast learner, love technology and data and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- A competitive salary package.
- Uncapped commission $120-160k, 50:50 split.
- Training allowance to help you grow your skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision cover.
- Dependent Care Flex Spending, FSA.
- 20 days PTO.
- An allocation of share options in the business.
We believe that a workplace that welcomes a variety of perspectives, experiences and backgrounds is important and will only push us to be better. We never discriminate on the basis of gender, age, ethnic background, disability status, religion, or sexual orientation.