Operational Finance Business Partner
Location: Benalla, Dandenong South, Derrimut, Epping, Hastings, Melbourne, Trafalgar
Job Type: Full time
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment.
We are seeking an Operational Finance Business Partner to lead a team of finance administrators across our DM Roads business in Victoria . Central to this role is to establish and manage streamlined, standardised, and transparent accounting services . A good understanding of key business drivers and the ability to effectively communicate the contracting financial impacts on these drivers to relevant stakeholders is essential to this position.
This role will require a successful track record of managing teams; strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret large volumes of data.
- Ideally you will have a strong finance background coupled with operational exposure, preferably within heavy industrial, manufacturing or engineering sectors.
- Tertiary level qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- The sound ability to provide effective end to end planning, analysis and advice on all contracting financial aspects within the business to contract/job close out
- Hands-on business accounting experience, budgeting, forecasting, month-end and P&L management & reporting
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple key stakeholders
- ERP software experience, JDEGS experience highly regarded
- Travel required to various sites across Victoria
What we offer:
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
For more information about this position, please contact Paul Dossis- Talent & Sourcing Lead on E:email@example.com or M:0417 076 352. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.