Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail and Transit Systems are committed to providing the highest quality Rollingstock & Overhaul services for both the local QLD and greater Australian markets.
Reporting to a Production Manager, our Electricians will undertake investigations and analysis of specific electrical issues and other assigned duties. In addition, you will be responsible for installing Cable Trays and assisting with Installations within the team. You will be encouraged to identify and raise opportunities for service level improvement or process changes to support the goals of the business.
- Carry out inspection activities in accordance with documented criteria
- Verify compliance against project acceptance documentation
- Knowledge and experience in a workshop environment.
- Ensure all work is performed to compliance standards
- Foster the implementation of learnings and continuous improvement activities
- Work unsupervised within a team environment
- A commitment to upholding a ZERO Harm environment
- QLD Electrical license
- Current LVR/CPR Certificate
- Fulltime employment – Immediate start available
- Competitive remuneration
- Job Security – a strong pipeline of ongoing work
- Great work/life balance on the Fraser Coast
- Optional 9-day fortnight (Inc. public holidays)
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- Work on key rollingstock projects with an industry leader
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
For further information please email Glenda.Chaffey@downergroup.com or call 0447 257 425
- Applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.
- Shortlisting will begin before the closing date
- Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening.