Job Type: Full time
A position has become available for an experienced Senior Administrator in National Electrical and Manufacturing team based in our Hexham office. This position will provide essential support to the Business Unit’s financial and administrative function. Attention to detail and the ability to drive and support the Business Unit are crucial to the successful performance of this role.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar financial administration role
- High level of attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate flexibility as you adapt to changing deadlines and business demands
- Highly motivated to learn and succeed
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business
- Experience in a fast-paced role
- Relevant Diploma advantageous (Business/Accounting)
- Strong experience using JDEGS and Microsoft Excel
Key tasks required in these roles:
- Project cost controlling
- Debtor and creditor management
- Manage client invoicing expectations
- Payroll Administration/Interpretation
- Support the administration function, including training employees in financial systems
- Prepare, analyse and present operational monthly financial reports
- Support the business unit in the management of overhead costs
- General financial duties, including raising requisitions, receipting purchase orders, setting up jobs and work orders, and detailed budget reports as required.
- Assist sector accountants as required
This role would suit someone who has extensive experience in project/contract administration with a heavy finance focus and is looking for an opportunity to join a growing part of our Company.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project’s minimum requirements and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact [email protected]
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.