Project Financial Administrator Lead
Job Type: Full time
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects (IP) Division is seeking an experienced Lead Project Finance Administrator to join their Project Services financial team based out of Milton, QLD.
Reporting to the Project Services Financial Manager you will be responsible for the supervision of daily financial administration functions within Purchase to Pay (P2P) performed by the Project Financial Administrators within the Project Services Financial team. You will need to ensure appropriate governance over the project financial and admin processes on Tenders and Projects to ensure compliance with IP / Downer processes and procedures. You will be an exceptional Lead that your team heavily relies for support, with excellent communication skills, the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships. Working in a collaborative, dynamic and friendly team environment you will articulate financial performance at all levels for the purpose of variance analysis and monthly reporting.
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma in Finance, Business and/or Management, Preferred / Optional: Certificate IV in Project Management.
- Proven previous experience working in a Construction environment.
- Extensive experience in the Purchase to Pay (P2P) process.
- Experience in leading/supervising and mentoring a team.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability and confidence to deliver training material.
- Knowledge and understanding of computerised accounting systems (ERP) preferable JDEGS.
- Results oriented including the ability to meet deadlines and changes in priorities, to achieve required service levels.
- High attention to detail and effective time management / organisational skills.
- Service focused with a proactive approach to delivering on time.
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Experience of working for a tier one contractor supporting projects Australia wide
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information (Please do not send through your CV), please email Antonio.email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date.