Senior Project Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Power Systems Business have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join the team and contribute to Substation & Transmission Construction projects nationally. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager this is an opportunity to develop your skills with industry leaders.
This is a site based role with travel, accommodation and site based allowances included as extra above the negotiated salary.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction with exposure to major infrastructure projects
- Drivers licence and construction industry white card
- Knowledge of CAD is ideal
- Collaborative and diligent attitude to project delivery and commitment to promoting a friendly team environment on site
- Strong understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls
- Experience liaising with subcontractors and suppliers
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major Rail contractor desirable but not essential
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety
- High level verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
We at Downer value our employees and provide the following benefits
- Work in an essential service industry
- Work on a high-profile project with ongoing career opportunities
- Zero harm safety focused culture
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- Organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Employee benefits & wellness program
- Access to a variety of benefits and incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle
- An opportunity to advance your career in this challenging role for a major ASX listed company.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this opportunity, please use the link and apply online. Applications emailed directly to the recruitment team will not be considered. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume