Job Type: Full time
Our Water team are proud to be working with the Kaipara District Council and we are looking for two Meter Reader’s to join our Downer team.
A bit about you:
The successful candidate for the Meter Reading position will have:
- High level of fitness and love of the outdoors
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive and results orientated
- Computer skills, being able to operate and input data into a mobile field device
- Experience in dealing with the public
- Knowledge of urban and rural water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation ideally, but not necessary
- Driver’s license; class 1
- Traffic management training would be great!
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
What we offer:
- On the job training
- All the tools necessary for the job +vehicle for work purposes
- Uniform supplied
- Benefits such as healthcare, insurance + gyms + retail
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive hourly wage, flexible working arrangements where applicable, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 595697 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.