HV and Instrumentation Technician - Citylink
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. We currently have unique opportunities within incident response, critical maintenance activities and upgrade works across Melbourne’s iconic CityLink, West Gate Freeway/Bridge, M80 interchange, and the new West Gate Tunnel.
We are now seeking a HV & Instrumentation Technicians with ITS, Road Tolling or Tunnel exposure . This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and work across an iconic Melbourne Road Network.
This role will play a key part in emergent and planned works on the Civil/Structural assets.
What you’ll bring:
- Licenced A Grade Electrician with HV Certification (Operator/Isolation Licence)
- Ability to adhere to shift work when required
- Experience in IT, Tolling or Tunnel work is highly desirable
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information , please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0418 261 964 quoting reference #596185
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.