Site Solutions Engineer
Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology & Communications service solutions, our wireless line of business offers capability across Project Management, RAN design, SAED, construction and integration services for the critical infrastructure of our customers across the Carrier, Transport, Resources, Government, Defence and Utilities sectors.
Due to ongoing project success we are seeking applications from Site Solutions Engineers with experience in wireless and/or mobile carrier programs. This is a full-time permanent role based in Melbourne VIC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team of designers, engineers and project support team members this role will involve working across the design and construction phase of the project. In this role you'll translate RF and Tx design into BOM and prepare Site Design Brief, Battery dimensioning and Site Installation Document for telecommunications projects. You will be expected to have deeper understanding of RF/Tx designs and be across various MOPs and able to liaise with various stakeholders to resolve design and build issues.
- Recognised qualification in Electrical or Telecommunication engineering with knowledge of wireless infrastructure design and construction
- Previous work experience with 4G, 5G RAN products
- Strong, disciplined self-manager, capable of assisting with building/maintaining QA and H&S systems & processes, innovative solutions, engineering excellence, professional knowledge library and design & drawing standards
- Safety in Design Risk Management; including identification, assessment, treatment, and reporting, in line with client and industry Safety in Design requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
For a confidential discussion or to seek further information, please contact: Puck Jonker on Puck.Jonker@Dowergroup.com.
Please note that application by email are not accepted. Please apply online through the advertisement.