Location: Hobart, Ulverstone
Job Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE
VEC is a dynamic single source Tasmanian-based contractor recognised as a leader. We specialise in road and rail works, civil construction, bridge design and construction, water infrastructure and steel fabrication services.
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will be required to create and sustain the modern environment by leading project teams.
- Ensure all relevant project specific requirements are clearly articulated for the relevant project function
- Install effective decision making and communication mechanisms so that all personnel are aware of the projects objectives
- Prepare and implement the project management plan
- Maintaining responsibility for supporting Zero Harm on the project.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business or a Project Management qualification is highly desirable
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience across the MS Office suite, Candy and Primavera would be highly regarded
- An understanding of the civil construction industry with a focus on roads, bridges & wharfs is desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity to work with an ASX listed company
For more information please contact Tisha Wiggins on either 0487 106 596 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note emailed applications are not accepted . Contact details are provided for further information.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.